American University of Beirut
Consultant at Harringtoncarter
Join LinkedIn & access sarah's full profile
Cosultant at Harringtoncarter, specialist in Sales and Trading.
Graduate in Business Administration, with an Emphasis in Finance from one of the top rated Business Schools in the World, the American University of Beirut (AUB).
Specialties:Harringtoncarter: Specialists headhunters, partenering major global businesses in the following sector:
- Banking & Algorithmic Trading
- Weath Management/Hedge Fund/Private
- Mergers & Acquisitions/ Fudemental Amenities
- Buyside/commodities/Investment Bankng
- Senior European Markets & Global Markets
Rotated on the Private banking, Foreign Exchange (FX), Fixed Income, Advisory, Treasury, Equities and Derivatives Desk.
• Private Banking; Helped in the search for clients. Contacted key clients to inform them about latest changes in the market, in the aim of helping them better manage their portfolio, and assessed risk appetites of investors.
• FX; Crafted unique strategies using financial instruments such as forwards, to help clients hedge against currency fluctuations.
• Equities and derivatives Desk; Daily update with the markets, brokerage, financial and economic research, fundamental and technical analysis, and advisory.
• Created a presentation on the precious metals (Gold, Silver, Palladium, and platinum), assessing their history, price movements, factors that affect them, and forecasts on such metals.
• Compiled an excel chart on companies involved in World Cup 2010, researched their Reuters code, last close, average target price, upside potential, Market cap, and which companies to buy, hold, or sell.
• Researched the markets, gathering intelligence for due diligence reports.
• Assessing companies by analyzing balance sheets, using liquidity, asset turnover, financial leverage and profitability ratios.
Financial report analysis, sales, advertising, merchandising, market study
• Worked on new product acquisition, assessed profit and losses, and market study and analysis
Senior Account Manager at AdRoll
San Francisco Bay Area
London, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Summer Intern at Publicis
Attended Lebanese University-Faculty of Engineering
Local Manager,BC Community Corrections at BC Public Service
Director at Patankar Partners
Director. Executive Search - Private Banking
Private Client Consultant
Researcher - Private Equity, Real Estate Private Equity & Banking Finance
Director / Owner - Headhunter - Financial Recruiters at Premier Select
Senior Consultant - Front Office - Corporate Banking & FX at Morgan McKinley
Consultant - Investment Banking and Private Equity