Commercial Business Manager
Commercial Business Manager at Karndean Design Flooring.
Join LinkedIn & access Sam's full profile
Commercial Business Manager
A highly motivated and confident Sales Representative with ambition and drive who seeks to achieve the highest professional standards.
Account managing 300+ accounts focusing on developing business to business relationships within the south west of the country representing MGL Distribution.
Account Managing 150+, brand selling and ensuring increased soft drinks sales through range, space, communication, price, location and equipment.
Duties involved in this job include:-
• Management of a portfolio of accounts, ranging from corner shops to all types of food and drink establishments. This requires exceptional time management and self-motivation.
• Winning, developing and maintaining profitable soft drink volume for Coca Cola, whilst ensuring full distribution and availability of Coca Cola’s full range of products. This requires excellent negotiation, presenting and communication skills.
• Business analysis to enable profitable placement of both chilled and ambient equipment, thus developing and securing space in store, crucially within the impulse area.
• Promotional execution and tactical work at key times of year. This requires strict journey planning and team work to succeed.
• Significant input through the start of 2012 in to both the activation around the Olympic torch route and Olympic sites whilst living in London Docklands and Hackney Olympic live site
• End of 2012 Figures – finished 120% Vs Target
During the busy Christmas period I was employed as a temporary sales assistant for Next. One responsibility was to ensure that all customers were provided with good customer service, this was when my inter-personal skills were put to good use. At University I have studied "customer service management" and was able to put some theory into practice in a working environment.
by HelpHire, was situated in a team which took ownership of non fault claims. The role demanded strict time management, organisation skills and an ability to control day to day activities, to coincide with the companies', departmental and teams' objectives and financial targets. Excellent team work and communication skills enabled me to succeed in this role.
tasks included familiarising myself with Health & Safety issues with working on busy building sites. Practical On-site learning included all aspects of water supply including pipe replacement techniques, ordering, processing and dealing with customer enquiries. Other duties included participating in a management shadowing scheme.
serving food and beverages to customers, as expected the role involved cash handling.
Key modules studied include: strategic HRM, Strategic International Marketing, Strategic Brand Management, Contemporary Issues in Marketing, Strategic Management, Change and Continuity in Contemporary Business, Integrated Marketing Communications, Understanding Customers, Marketing Management and Planning, Business Analysis and Human Resource Management.; Key modules involved: Finance for Managers, The Business Environment, Marketing Principles, Information and Communication in the Workplace, Managing Customer Service and Managing People and Organisations
June 2004 - September 2006 Wellsway Sixth Form
AS Level - Media Studies: E P.E.: E
A Level - Drama: B Business Studies: D; Maths: C, English: CC, English Literature: C, Science (double award): CC, Business Studies: C, Geography: C, P.E.: A, Drama: B
Sales & Marketing at SRJ Marketing Communications
Chester, United Kingdom
Cricket/Rugby Analyst at Opta Sports
Sales Executive for Cordens
Continuous Improvement Lead at Mondelēz International
General Manager at Chalford Building Supplies
Sales Co Ordinator at Yazaki Europe Ltd Coventry
Project manager at JBKS Construction Ltd
Head of House/ PE Teacher at St Laurence School