London School of Economics and Political Science
MSc Graduate at The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Join LinkedIn & access Rebecca's full profile
Wax is an award-winning activation agency.
Our work activates people to try brands, to buy them and buy again. Whether online, on street or in store, we develop insight-driven campaigns, which can create emotional connections along the whole path to purchase.
With a particular expertise in Experiential, Promotional and Shopper marketing, under-pinned with a passion for Digital, everything we do is measurable and designed to deliver a real return on investment.
Working at Wax, I learnt valuable skills about experiential, promotional and digital marketing techniques, as well as how to work within a team atmosphere.
I helped across a number of clients including Brown Forman (American Whiskey), Premier Foods, Canon and Google.
One of my main achievements was in helping the Wax Live team create a pop-up store for Google+ at Boxpark, in which I played a role in the design and the efficacy of internet access as well as attraction to the store.
Another achievement was having worked to help create a retro American Whiskey Bar with a consumer personality test and whiskey smelling bottles in international airports around Europe. We managed to increase World Duty Free Sales by 200%.
My passion for marketing has grown, particularly while marketing for Wax itself. I was given the opportunity to take charge of their social media sites, and found it very rewarding to be able to promote the agency that I was working with.
- Managing the marketing team; ensuring suitable marketing strategies short and long-term
- Planning and controlling events and activities according to the marketing timeline
- Creating brand awareness for SIFE projects around Sussex University and our local area
- Managing sponsorship programme as well as reaching out to possible sponsors
- Updating the Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts and launching the SIFE Sussex website
Two summer internships (each of one month) in Admissions Office:
- Supporting ISB in a range of administrative tasks, including filing, taking and making phone calls, writing emails, preparing welcome documentation and managing IT information.
- Leading Campus tours for prospective families
- Providing support at key start-of-year welcome events for new families
Weekly role teaching 12-18 year old French GCSE students at Hove Park School Special Language College as a private tutor and a teacher’s assistant.
Two week internship, writing articles for their blog, social media and testing site logistics.
One week internship proof reading British Telecom manuals and advertisements.
Oxford, United Kingdom
MSc Graduate at the London School of Economics
MSc Candidate at the London School of Economics and Political Science
Experienced crisis communications and public relations professional
PhD candidate in Psychology researching autistic spectrum conditions
MSc Candidate at London School of Economics and Political Science
Marketing Assistant at Huddle
Client Relationship Manager at Vardags
MSc Organizational and Social Psychology student at The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Postgraduate at the London School of Economics
BSc International Business at University of Groningen