Director at Limetree Media Ltd
- Tonbridge, United Kingdom
Mike Hayes's Overview
- Director at Limetree Media Ltd
- Managing Editor at International Media Organisation
- Editor / Deputy Editorial Director at Blendon Communications
Mike Hayes' Summary
Customer publisher, currently developing in-print and digital solutions for major trade and consumer event organisers.
Mike Hayes' Experience
Limetree Media Ltd
October 2012 – Present (9 months)
Limetree Media is a publisher and media consultancy, specialising in trade and consumer events literature. With a combination of editorial, advertising sales, IT and design expertise, Limetree creates innovative, exciting online, interactive digital and print publications. Limetree is currently working with Reed Exhibitions – the world’s largest travel trade events organiser – to deliver online and in-print titles for Arabian Travel Market 2013.
International Media Organisation
2011 – October 2012 (1 year)
Producing high-quality print and digital publications for visitors and exhibitors at some of the world’s largest exhibitions, including the catalogue and buyer's club magazine for London’s World Travel Market and the show magazine for Arabian Travel Market in Dubai.
Editor / Deputy Editorial Director
2001 – 2008 (7 years)
Mike's responsibilities at Blendon Communications included:
• overseeing the delivery of the company’s consumer and b2b magazines and websites, including Homes Overseas (consumer) and Showhouse (b2b)
• managing and motivating the editorial, design and production teams, ensuring work was carried out on time and within budget
• ensuring quality control across three monthly magazine titles and two websites, as well as numerous ad hoc print and online projects
• managing and scheduling new projects and working with the commercial director towards the acquisition of sponsorship and new business
• acting as media representative for the company at exhibitions, on television and on radio, both in the UK and abroad
• overseeing the timely and cost-effective delivery of the prestigious annual Homes Overseas Awards