Staff Liaison Manager
Staff Liason Manager - Jenningsbet
Join LinkedIn & access Melissa's full profile
Staff Liaison Manager
A proactive senior manager with excellent team spirit who is also able to work on own initiative. With a proven record of success in customer and operational management and performance development. Enjoys the challenge of working under pressure and to tight deadlines, often using out of the box thinking. Extensive relationship, business development, organizational, operational and interpersonal skills.
• Redesigned training package, including developing a stepped training program incorporating training manuals which I have written.
• Visited staff members to monitor their progress and manage any training or HR issues they may experience.
• Point of contact to aid with the resolution of any high level issues within the business.
• Worked closely with the Project Manager to develop the business model.
• Tasked with responsibility to improve customer experience within the company.
• Handling HR issues such as disciplinaries in conjunction with Area Manager.
• Responsible for identifying and reduction of fraudulent activity within customer base.
• Collating and distributing reports and other information.
• Completing both quality and performance reviews and audits.
• Involved with the Senior Management Team to operationalise new processes.
• Keep the shop fully stocked with stationery and marketing materials.
• Deal with any escalated customer complaints or difficult customers.
• Fast transaction cash handling.
• Awareness of company rules and procedures and how to implement them.
• Completion of reporting relating to shop performance.
• Responsible for maintaining customer service levels within the shop.
• Decision maker regarding queries which could affect the company profits and following bet laying procedures.
• Manage shop team moral and both internal and industry led practice.
• Review and conclusion of bet laying procedures
• Large and varied role which changed on a daily basis.
• Produced invoices using Sage Line 50.
• Managed all engineer movements.
• Worked as PA to both Company Directors.
• Problem solving such as finding the appropriate products to solve customers’ queries and issues.
• Liaised with suppliers for the best price and lead time.
• Production of quotations for customers using Sage Line 50.
• Resolution of general issues within the business such as issues within the supply chain.
• Responsible for customer facing contact.
• Managed all the purchasing, raising purchase orders and keeping accurate record of all purchases and expenses.
• Dealt with all the financial processing such as chasing and issuing payments, dealing with accounts queries
• Management and responsibility of company database.
• General Customer service and admin tasks
• Responsible for all HR related duties.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Area Manager, Jenningsbet
Area Manager Coral SIS/Racingpost Betting Shop Manager of the Year 2013
Computer Software Professional
Online Marketing at OzeForm
Supervisor at Western Union
marketing manager at jetbull.com
Key Account Manager at Speedcom