UK Energy Partners
Commercial Director - UK Energy Partners Ltd
|Recommendations||4 people have recommended James|
Join LinkedIn & access James's full profile
A young, driven and ambitious company director. Responsible for the successful growth, management and business strategy of UK Energy Partners.
Committed to ensuring profitable growth for the UK energy and sustainability industry.
Joined UK Energy Partners in January 2012 to develop the company business plan, and drive business development to schools and our commercial portfolio. A specialist in the development and delivery of sustainability and energy efficiency projects, renewable energy, energy reduction, carbon reduction and improved energy performance in both existing and new buildings.
An experienced energy manager and project manager, last role was as the Energy Manager for a large County Council, leading a Carbon Management Business Unit. Holds an MSc in Energy Policy and Sustainability from the University of Exeter.
UK Energy Partners are low carbon; Consultants, Project Managers and Contractors,
covering the; Operation, Upgrade and Design of Efficient Energy Use in Buildings.
Our Stated Aim: The reduction of property operating costs through quantified energy and maintenance savings; combined with improved human environments and increased property asset value.
This was my first role after completing the MSc in Energy and Sustainability.
- Employed as an outsourced Energy and Sustainability consultant.
- Successfully delivered >£1.6 million energy efficiency projects across the County Council's estate
- Setup multiple working groups across the Council to plan and implement cost saving projects
- Delivered electric vehicle roll-out
- Multiple renewable energy projects delivered across Council's portfolio
- Developed business cases and secured finance for all projects
- Responsible for client engagement, project design, and successful implementation for all projects.
- Successfully partnered the council in a trans-national Interreg IV bid, securing over £1 million revenue funding; this project enabled funding for multiple low carbon initiatives
- Contract managed consultants and sub-contractors.
Delivered a series of lectures to MSc Energy Policy students at the University of Exeter, covering:
- Energy Trading
- ESCo (Energy Service Company) development
- Renewable energy planning applications
- Biomass supply chain
- Efficient energy buying for LAs
- Financing energy efficiency projects
Lectures were delivered whilst in employed at Northamptonshire County Council.
My first experience of project work in the UK's Low Carbon market.
This internship was completed in tandem with my MSc.
CEO of turnaround and growth investor, Rcapital. Specialist in business recovery.
London, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Divisional Recruitment Manager (07817098634 / email@example.com)
Slough, United Kingdom
Major Account Executive at RICOH Americas Corporation
Albany, Georgia Area
Property Investor at C K Holdings
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Managing Director at UK Energy Partners
Marketing and communications at UK Energy Partners
Energy Efficiency Specialist ★ Energy Audits ★ Project Design & Finance ★Product Development ★ CMVP
Project Director at UK Energy Partners
Digital Marketing Manager at UK Energy Partners
Managing Director at Absolute Renewable Technologies, Business Operational & Strategic Delivery
Project Assistant at UK Energy Partners
Finance Director at UK Energy Partners
Project Manager at UK Energy Partners
Regional Energy Manager at Marks & Spencer