Zürcher Hochschule Winterthur ZHW
Global Technology Manager at RR Donnelley
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Franziska|
Join LinkedIn & access Franziska's full profile
• Building key client relationships and winning sales opportunities through pre-sales consulting, project scoping, designing and implementation
• Management of Technical Solutions Platform: Managing roll-out of newly acquired tools or system updates across department and to clients and creating controlled documentation such as department-specific training manuals and SOPs for all applications
• Product Owner of proprietary RR Donnelley Translations Management System (Client- / Vendor- / Internal-facing platform) with responsibility for management of product backlog, sign off of functional specifications and test scripts, release plan and deployment and training
• Management of Translations IT assets and resources with responsibility for management of training deployment and first line support for translations applications
• Line management of localization engineers, technical support staff and business analysts
• Supervision and line management of a Project Management team of permanent on-site staff and a flexible number of off-site contractors: allocation and support of team’s workload, performance management and development of team members
• Accountability for 60+ financial and corporate accounts under team umbrella with responsibility for customer experience, service delivery performance and profitability
• Attending client meetings and presentations to collect requirements and translate into directives for the service delivery team
• Liaising with internal departments across the globe on workflow direction and workload issues to facilitate daily handovers on global accounts and to achieve successful 24/7 service delivery
• Bridging the gap between service delivery team and technology team to ensure workflows and tools complement each other in the daily production process;
• Working closely with Quality Manager and Operations manager in creation of controlled documentation such as training manuals and new SOPs to promote correct use of technology and establish business processes
• Supervising utilization of proprietary translation management system to create work instructions, purchase orders, distributions and to update the costs and job history for billing purposes to support accurate financial reporting
Managing and growing the translation business of a small company based in Bedfordshire.
- Sales and Marketing
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Process Implementation
MML offers translation services into/from Asian, Western and Eastern European languages.
Translation from English into German of marketing collaterals for professional Sony products and services in the following areas:
- Media, Broadcast
- Network Video Monitoring
- Public Displays
- Storage solutions
Language technology support of translators and account managers at CLS Communication AG through:
- document formatting
- alignment services
- front desk secretarial work (for the initial 10 months)
Strong translation technology skills and understanding of translation document lifecycle processes.
Project managing and supervising alignment projects and prioritising work in the alignment team.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.