University of Oxford - Said Business School
Executive Assistant to Managing Director at Cartier
Join LinkedIn & access Elena's full profile
- Worked with Market Heads to develop and execute plans to grow merchant acceptance across nine markets.
- Implemented new processes for leads generation that increased sales win rates by 15%.
- Designed new reporting to track KPIs and productivity across sales channels.
- Ensured effective budget allocation by identifying and prioritising initiatives for investment and tracking ROI on specific acquiring campaigns.
- Managed activities of executive office of Regional President: provided business planning and analysis.
- Produced regional and market scorecards; monitored key performance indicators, costs, investments and headcount.
- Coordinated with senior leadership team to oversee day-to-day business operations and achievement of strategic goals.
- Facilitated quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process worth ~$60M by coordinating efforts of market teams and regional functional teams (Finance, HR, Pricing, MIS and others).
- Created executive business reviews for senior management
- Led and mentored a virtual team of nine business analysts
- Provided business support to UK Country Manager and VP of Sales in Global Corporate Payments.
- Produced KPIs reporting, target setting, portfolio allocation, forecasts and Business Unit Review.
- Designed incentive plans implementation and calculation of OTE payments.
- Improved rigor of sales process by developing rules of engagement and driving adoption of CRM tools.
- Managed workstreams of Compliance projects from requirements gathering to testing and implementation.
- Implemented new technical solutions and processes to achieve compliance with new ‘Anti Money Laundering’ and ‘Know Your Customer’ regulatory requirements.
- Coordinated efforts of market Operations, Technology groups and third party vendors.
- Managed day-to-day relationships with a portfolio of key Corporate clients; identified and resolved operational issues by coordinating efforts across New Accounts, Credit and Risk teams.
- Worked with Sales and Account Development Managers to develop RFQs, financial proposals and account review presentations.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.