Conveyancing Searches for Commercial, Agriculture and Residential Lawyers*Innovative Solutions*Efficient*Knowledgeable
Coventry, United Kingdom
Company Director at Index Property Information
NHS Customer Account Manager at Education for Health, Birmingham at Pinsent Masons
Bromsgrove Public School
Index Property Information has been founded specifically to provide a bespoke conveyancing search service to Solicitors, Conveyancers and Estate Agents.
With over 20 years experience in the property and search industry (for agricultural, commercial and residential properties) we understand what todays conveyancing professional requires.
We have developed a customized on-line ordering system that is specifically designed to be as a user friendly, and simple to use as possible. Our online mapping tool is simply AMAZING, for plots, developments, agricultural and commercial properties, our clients are wowed by how simple it is to use. We pride ourselves as having good local knowledge and strong client relationships.
We provide the following as standard practice for all our clients
• Efficiency and time saving of up to 20 minutes per instruction for support staff!
• Automated search alerts, no more guessing if HS2, coal mining may be a risk
• Easy to use templates, we set up a bespoke order page for you
• Free and simple online mapping tool, so speedy and quick!
• The assurance of a PII rather than the disclaimer issued by many Local Authorities
• COPSO Associate Member and PCCB compliant
• Personal service, we are in your area!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE include, property searches, environmental risk factors, planning, flood, HS2 reports, (including the new part of the route), wind farms, utility reports for commercial and agricultural property conveyancing, local authority and CON29DW reports. We can provide any report you need for your property conveyancing needs.
I would love to discuss your property search needs and show you how I can save you time with our unique ordering system.
Please call me on 0774 7573266 for an informal chat and cup of tea or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org