University of California, Los Angeles
Financial Software Developer: Metals & Agricultural Commodities
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended David|
Join LinkedIn & access David's full profile
- Business-aligned software development in FICC’s core Pricing, Trading and Risk systems (C++, Python). Extending, enhancing and repairing OTC product types. Responsible for all aspects of requirements gathering, risk assessment, testing, stakeholder sign-off, change management, delivery.
- 2nd and 3rd line support for daily P&L, desk position, risk limits, trade capture, rates capture, reference data. Often leading to development work, to improve system robustness and reduce ongoing support costs.
- Development projects for Global Market Risk: new limit reporting for Ag Commodities and OTC products; custom solutions for data and configuration monitoring; embedded python in risk report definitions.
- Development projects for OTC Regulatory Reporting: DTCC trade reporting for Ag OTC products; retrospective “deal cleanup” to facilitate historic batch trade reporting.
- Application Library Development: Design/implementation/testing of C++ components. Refactoring for re-use, extensibility and dependency management.
- Product Enhancements and Support: Requirements specified by product and sales managers. Immediate response to bug reports with rapid repair against hard deadlines. Changes in C++, C and/or Fortran, often deep in core legacy code.
- Infrastructure Development and Team Support: Maintain, extend and enhance overnight testing framework and code quality checks for large development team. Developing change management tools and release processes within the team to streamline code delivery and minimize risk.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Commodities Development Lead
Senior Front-Office Developer at J.P. Morgan
Technology Developer & Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Financial Software Engineer, Commodities at Macquarie
Senior Developer at Bloomberg LP
Software Engineer at Forsberg Services Ltd.
C++ Developer at Bank of America Merill Lynch
Lead Technologist at Man Investments - AHL
AVP - Front Office Software Developer in Equity, Funds and Structured Products at Barclays Investment Bank