Document Specialist at RR Donnelley
- London, United Kingdom
- Legal Services
|Recommendations||6 people have recommended Bénédicte|
Join LinkedIn & access Bénédicte's full profile
Join LinkedIn & access Bénédicte's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Bénédicte directly
Experienced Bilingual (French & English) Executive Assistant with Advanced DTP Skills
• Highly organized and efficient individual with a thorough and precise approach to projects.
• Conscientious with a wide-ranging experience in PA roles (extensive diary management, international travel arrangements, expenses management...).
• Able to manage own time effectively and prioritize workload, still paying high attention to details.
• Experienced at working to tight deadlines and under considerable pressure, used to work for people with high expectations and a demand for excellence (C-Suite, Management Consultants).
• French mother tongue and fluent in English.
• Experienced user of professional desktop publishing tools including PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Quark Xpress, Illustrator, Photoshop, Org Publisher and SAP.
• Familiar to both Mac and Windows environments.
Provide assistance in English/French for the London, Paris and Brussels' offices with document issues on Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Visio:
- Cleaning, converting and formatting word documents and presentations into company's style;
- Creating and amending large documents;
- Creating graphics, structure charts and diagrams.
Have an intermediate understanding of ABBY Finereader 11, iManage and Workshare.
• Supported 20 people with intercultural challenges: 3 teams, 10 nationalities.
• Interfacing between West Africa team and London headquarters.
• Arranged extensive, very complex travel itineraries; sourcing best deals and facilitating visas to West Africa. Created a system to anticipate the renewal of employees’ visas thus avoiding unexpected delays.
• Undertook the Display Screen Assessment project, which was part of the company HSE regulations, organizing the meeting schedules and convincing all employees of the interest to be trained.
• Successfully organized SMFG’s relocation to Hammersmith.
• Compiled and formatted Monthly Reports and Project Review Presentations along with technical reports.
• Ensured expense reports were submitted on time using 1SAP.
• Facilitated meetings schedules (including booking rooms, presentation media, catering and taking minutes).
• Provided translation services to the team as necessary.
Sophis is a leading provider of cross-asset portfolio and risk management solutions for the financial services industry. Shareholders changed in September 2007 and March 2011. Misys acquired Sophis on Feb 28, 2011 and created a division under the operating name of Misys Sophis
• After two years in the position, evolved gradually to an in-house desktop publishing operator position. As the company wanted to replace the communication agency, trained in Desktop Publishing so I could take over the role and responsibility. Produced design documentation from collateral production to event materials in English, French, German and Japanese (case studies, factsheets, brochures, flyers, stands, posters, online banners).
• Designed the new Misys Sophis logo and the MS Powerpoint templates.
• Ensured the MS Powerpoint and Word templates were appropriately applied by training the employees on how to use them efficiently.
• Updated the company intranet and over the years took full responsibility for updating the company’s who’s who intranet website.
• Formatted all C-Suite presentation decks.
• In charge of dispatching all marketing collaterals in all Sophis branches and took over the logistics for all the marketing events.
• Organised the weekly meetings and took minutes.
• Designed all documents (mostly slideshows) aimed at the Executive Committee.
• Supported four consultants.
• Undertook full diary management for the Head of Marketing including weekly meetings with the team and complex travel itineraries.
• In charge of updating the CELINE perfume pressbook
• Screened phone calls and emails and dealt with enquiries.
• Organised multi-departmental and multi-country meetings.
FrenchNative or bilingual proficiency
EnglishNative or bilingual proficiency
- Microsoft Office
- Secretarial Skills
- Travel Arrangements
- Graphic Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Microsoft Office Visio...
- Meeting Scheduling
- Medical Meetings
- Personal Effectiveness
- Diary Management
- See 2+ See less