informitv - Founder and chief executive, interactive media and convergent communications consultancy
- London, United Kingdom
- Broadcast Media
William Cooper's Overview
- Founder and chief executive at informitv
14 people have recommended William
William Cooper's Summary
Digital media consultant
Former Head of Interactive, BBC Broadcast
An astute and experienced executive with a strong track record of success in delivering innovative interactive services over the last decade, built on a background in broadcasting and an excellent record of academic achievement.
Enjoys the challenge of innovation and committed to the highest standards of excellence in execution, exceeding expectations and delivering to demanding deadlines, to brief and to budget.
To make a difference. To employ extensive experience and expertise in an executive role that will continue to shape the development of interactive media through the application and delivery of innovative interactive products and services.
* Co-author of influential industry report on internet protocol television (IPTV).
* Launching interactive services on satellite, terrestrial and cable television.
* Managing the operation of world class web site through exponential growth.
* Creating successful commercial online services for a national news agency.
* Leading the launch and worldwide coverage for innovative news service.
* Establishing an innovative multimedia production company.
Informing Interactive TV
Subscribe to free online newsletter at
William Cooper's Experience
William Cooper's Honors and Awards
Streaming Media Dream Team 2012Streaming Media magazine
- June 2012
50 VOD ProfessionalsVOD Professional
Voted in the top 10 of the 50 most influential people working in the new television sector in the United Kingdom.
William Cooper's Skills & Expertise
William Cooper's Additional Information