- London, United Kingdom
- Management Consulting
Ralph Ardill's Overview
- Founder at The Brand Experience Consultancy
- Non-Exec Advisor at J.W. Lees (Brewers) & Co
- Marketing and Strategic Planning Director at Imagination Ltd
- University of Warwick
- Staffordshire University
52 people have recommended Ralph
Ralph Ardill's Summary
In a sentence...
An independent consultant providing Board-level advice on achieving smarter, faster and more cost-effective business growth through people-centred, brand-led, design-inspired improvement of the total brand experience.
* Internationally recognised expert, consultant, author and speaker on branding and experiential design.
* Visiting Professor of Branding to Coventry University.
* Hands-on, straight-talking board-level agent-for-change delivering cost-effective people-centred, brand-led, design-inspired business improvement.
* Approach based on a personal and pragmatic fusion of best-practice management consulting, brand strategy, experience design and change management.
* Client work ranges from world's biggest brands to new start-ups, charities and SME's with a particular interest and passion for helping established UK family-run businesses.
* 20+ years top-level experience on both client and agency side.
* 10 years as Marketing and Strategic Planning Director of Imagination.
* Led development of the award-winning Guinness Storehouse, Ireland's No.1 visitor attraction.
* Author of "Experience" book, "Experience Design" online knowledge cell for the Design Council and "The Future of Brands and Shopping Places" for the British Council of Shopping Centres.
* Accredited Expert for the Design Business Association.
* Member of Heroes business talent agency.
* Member of Coolbrands Council.
Leadership Team Mentoring and Alignment
Corporate Vision, Values, Organising Thoughts, Charters and Manifestos
Brand Experience and Experience Design
Brand Promise, Positioning and Identity
Living The Brand and Employer Branding
Property, Place and Attraction Branding
Ideas, Innovation, Design, Creativity and Collaboration in Business
Conference Speaking (Industry & Company Events)
Workshop Design & Facilitation
Creative Agency Reviews and Internal/External Creative Talent Management
Ralph Ardill's Experience
Marketing and Strategic Planning Director
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Design industry
1993 – 2005 (12 years)
Ralph Ardill's Skills & Expertise
Ralph Ardill's Education
University of Warwick
Msc, Management Science and Operational Research
1987 – 1989
Bsc (Hons), Geology, Physics and Mathematics
1984 – 1987
Ralph Ardill's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Design Business Association Heroes Business Talent Agency Design Council British Council of Shopping Centres The Associate Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group Royal Society of Arts Coolbrands Council
Contact Ralph for:
- consulting offers
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Ralph Ardill’s full profile to...
- See who you and Ralph Ardill know in common
- Get introduced to Ralph Ardill
- Contact Ralph Ardill directly