Head of Operations
Head of Operations at affilinet
|Recommendations||12 people have recommended Paul|
Join LinkedIn & access Paul's full profile
Head of Operations
I have been working in the affiliate channel for over 9 years with experience from both the client, and network side.
At the moment I am relishing the chance to help shape affilinet's mid-long term future direction
Specialties: Business Development, Product Development, Technical Integration, Compliance, Account Management.
Reporting to the Managing Director I am responsible for delivering affilinets key strategic projects, designing employee development programmes and delivering efficiencies via business process re-engineering. I also act as key escalation point for all top level technical queries within the team and work very closely with the European product development function to ensure affilinets solutions continue to deliver results for clients in a continually changing market.
Reporting into the Director of Strategy and Business Development I am tasked with developing and driving forward strategic and tactical initiatives that will enable affilinet to achieve its long term objectives.
Working on affilinet UK's key accounts, I also assist our German team with product development and compliance strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Online Advertising Manager I developed and managed Alliance & Leicester’s affiliate relationships. Key tasks included:
• New business development.
• The management of existing relationships.
• Managing a online affiliate marketing budget worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.
• Managing a corporate hospitality budget.
• Auditing Alliance & Leicester’s multi-£million online loans budget.
• Working alongside the offline advertising team I co-ordinated the developed of visual creative for online media.
• The development of an online lead generation system for Alliance & Leicester’s call centres
• Representing Alliance & Leicester at key marketing industry events such as the E-consultancy Roundtables.
• Editing Revenue You Can Bank On, a monthly affiliate newsletter.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and the Senior Business Analyst I provided marketing support for the whole of the E2save Group (a trading name of the Carphone Warehouse Group Plc). Key tasks included:
• Co-ordinating promotional activity between E2save and Carphone’s head office.
• Assisting in the management of search engine activity on a day to day basis. Optimising pay-per-click campaigns and natural search results.
• Developing strategy and briefing new banners for online advertising, both web-based and opt-in e-mail.
• Editing an internal newsletter and writing press releases for the national press.
• Auditing and maintaining content on E2save’s most successful website.
• Auditing and maintaining information on E2save Group’s budget
Analysing E2save Groups online and direct response performance on a daily basis
Chief of Staff at ChapmanBlack
London, United Kingdom
Director at Pro Global Media Ltd and PRo Publications International Ltd
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Hiring Top Talent for Advancement of Precision Materials Engineering
San Francisco Bay Area
Senior BIM Design Engineer at Tube Lines Ltd
Sutton, United Kingdom
Owner, Gulf Coast Mechanical & Coatings / Diversified Mechanical Services
Houston, Texas Area
Head of Client Accounts at affilinet
Senior Publisher Services Manager at Affilinet
Publisher Manager at affilinet
Senior Account Manager at affilinet
Publisher Development Manager at affilinet
Affiliates and Digital Partnerships Planner at Omnicom Media Group UK
Head of Affiliate Marketing at MEC
Experienced Account Manager, currently a Senior Account Manager at Affilinet