Matt Martin UK
Design, Brand Management & Creative Strategy
Join LinkedIn & access Matt's full profile
I'm a Creative-Geek. Blending 13 years experience in design, development and business to deliver strategic insight & effective solutions.
Having worked in the web development industry for many years I'm now looking for an exciting new opportunity. I'd like to move away from the direct service provision of web solutions, whilst continuing to use my understanding of the web to assist in my new role and I'll consider both short and long-term opportunities.
I'm looking for a creative role - ideally product focused, either getting behind a brand to help develop and market their product(s), or working within a marketing agency to help develop the strategy and materials to build their clients products.
* A skilled creative experienced with Adobe Creative Suite.
* Able to fuse a background in software and love for tech with a passion for expression, design and innovation.
* A good communicator: orally amongst a team; visually through design; literary through copy writing.
* Able to generate ideas and communicate/execute them through planning and design.
* A skilled consultant able to listen to ideas and problems or review a situation and draw from experience and creative thinking to advise appropriately.
* Able to map business processes into digital workflows and solutions.
* Able to understand highly technical solutions and digest into well thought easy to use interfaces and clear well written marketing.
* Experienced in discovering/creating user journeys with an understanding of how to engage users with the creation of copy and goals.
* Experienced in managing a team through estimation and delivery of time and goal sensitive projects.
* Familiar with cultures and expectations of a variety of sectors including business, charity, retail and publishing.
* Experienced in both the physically delivery and team management of product/project life cycles from planning & design to deployment & testing, to marketing & customer engagement/support.
My role at FLUID7 was exciting and varied, working with a range of clients across the UK we specialised in web applications development. Working on web-apps provided a great platform for innovating bespoke solutions to meet demanding requirements. I was involved throughout projects, able to contribute in many ways from winning clients over with unique ideas, to delivering solutions that excited the clients (and all the stages and conversations in-between):
* As part of the management team, I was jointly responsible for growing the business, identifying new clients and technologies as well as developing staff, services, products and procedures.
* I shared responsibility of our project management, working through all aspects of life-cycle working with our clients to determine a suitable spec, cost and delivery schedule as well as working with our team to ensure correct and effective delivery of the solutions.
* As a creative within the team I was able to influence the technical development of solutions to ensure functionality met client expectations and were user friendly.
* As lead design, I would either manage designers or take on the design aspects of a project myself, generating ideas and pitching the concepts to clients before walking them through the journey of refinement and delivery.
* I was the key-contact for many clients. Handling their enquiries and building relationships that lasted many years. As a trusted advisor we were able to invest in the growth of their businesses through effective consultation and delivery.
Corporate Director of Talent Acquisition
Greater Milwaukee Area
Principal Consultant - EAI/SOA/CEP/BPM/MDM at Next Ventures +44(0)2075494034
London, United Kingdom
Who else wants Top Performing individuals to Grow their Business?
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Lead Recruiter - Entertainment at Sky
London, United Kingdom
Director at FLUID7 Ltd.
Senior L&D Business Partner at REED
Credit Controller at Currant Ltd
Technical Resource Manager at Hereward College
Managing Director at The Jade Studio
Accounts Manager at Carbon Footprint Experts
Experienced SME director and accountant specialising in the voluntary sector
Account Director at Zyme Communications
Event Operations Executive at Essential Events