The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Analyst (Risk & Finance Change) at Nomura
Join LinkedIn & access Mark's full profile
Re-recruited, because of my previous experience in running and coordinating Freshers' Week 2009; I became one of a handful of event managers in 2011. Responsible for the high profile events that were happening on and around campus: not only did I manage teams of peers; I co-ordinated, documented and reviewed all aspects of the events themselves.
Part of a team of 30; I was personally responsible for coordinating a team of 15 and supervising around 200 new students. I led training sessions and presentations in the build-up the Freshers' Week 2009. In addition to running several events throughout the week itself.
• One of ten elected representatives of all students (over 1, 500) within the college
• Developed communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Completed secretarial duties, including creating agendas, creating briefs, recording minutes and coordinating meetings
• Acted as Treasurer, allocating the society’s funds to various events
• Coordinated a number of social, welfare and charity events for students
Being the team leader of a charitable group, we have raised about 59,000 pounds over the last 7 years towards the impoverished and disadvantaged in Egypt and Sudan.
Business Intermediary - Visionary Entrepreneur
West Palm Beach, Florida Area
Lawyer at Habib & Associates Law Office
Ottawa, Canada Area
Director at Standard & Poor's
Paris Area, France
V.P Marketing at Advert Technology
Regulatory Controller at Nomura International
Finance Associate at Nomura International plc
Financial Resources Management at Nomura International plc
Business Analyst at Nomura
Business Analyst Risk Finance Change at Nomura International plc
Energy & Natural Resources Paralegal at Reed Smith LLP