Regional Sales Manager ► Helping companies prioritise their investment in Customer Experience
- Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom (Slough, United Kingdom)
David Hudson's Overview
- Regional Manager at ForeSee
- UK Country Manager at etracker GmbH
- Director of Sales & Marketing at Cognesia Ltd
- UK Country Manager at Hermes Softlab Ltd
- Commercial Director at ActualIT Ltd
- Director & General Manager at Cablesoft Ltd.
- Director at Communica Plc
- Business Unit Manager at Pilkington Communication Systems Ltd
- New Business Manager at Pilkington Communication Systems Ltd
- Project Manager at Pilkington Perkin Elmer ltd
- Services Engineer at Pilkington Glass Plc
David Hudson's Summary
Regional Sales Manager at ForeSee, based in the London office. Previous roles include UK Country Manager at etracker, Head of Sales & Marketing at Cognesia (formerly Intellitracker), UK Country Manager at HERMES SoftLab and Commercial Director at ActualIT.
* Successful commercial manager, leader and mentor.
* Extensive knowledge of marketing systems and technology trends.
* Experience of working at board level, negotiating and closing deals.
* Able to simplify complex technology and explain the benefits to others.
* Extensive project management and business development skills.
* Accomplished presenter and public speaker.
Voice of Customer
Software as a Services
Sales & Country Management
David Hudson's Experience
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
November 2012 – Present (1 year 6 months) London, United Kingdom
Over 600 leading brands measure the customer experience with ForeSee. As a pioneer in customer experience analytics, ForeSee continuously measures satisfaction across customer touch points and delivers critical insights on where to prioritise improvements for maximum impact. Because ForeSee's superior technology and proven methodology connect the customer experience to the bottom line, executives and managers are able to drive future success by confidently optimising the efforts that will achieve business and brand objectives.
UK Country Manager
2011 – 2012 (1 year) Marlow, Buckinghamshire, UK
Director of Sales & Marketing
2006 – 2011 (5 years)
UK Country Manager
2003 – 2005 (2 years)
1982 – 1983 (1 year)
David Hudson's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
David Hudson's Skills & Expertise
- Web Analytics
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Insight
- Online Marketing
- Behavioral Targeting
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Sales Management
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Experience
- B2B Marketing
- B2C marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Strategy
- Business Management
- Business Intelligence
- Lead Generation
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Business Development