BIOIB's mission is to promote biotech sector in Balearic Iszlands and help to create a suitable environment for adding value in Balearic research.
Identify projects to increase biotech companies competitiviness and generation of public-private initiatives
Competences and fields intervention
- Cluster consolidations; fostering relationships and synergies between all the stakeholders located in the area and encourage networking with other clusters and agencies
- Internationalizations, fostering the participation of Balearic island companies in International fairs and congresses in the sector
Services dedicated to the innovating companies
- Research and Knowledge consulting for its members:
* Organize government subsidies, research grants and other sources of financing
* Organize events for the advancement of biotechnology
* Provide an employment an internship database to assist both employers and possible candidates
*Offer consulting services on technical, legislative and market aspects
*Promote internationalization and the establishment of alliances and R&D collaborations.
- Assistance on the creation of SME's biotechnology companies
- Represent the sector's interest in front of Governmental agencies
- Facilitate the transfer and implementation of biotechnology into sectors where is is traditionally used as well as untraditional sectors
Crtra. Valldemossa km. 7,4 ParcBit - Edifici Europa - Baixos Palma, Illes Balears 07121 Spain